The Super Bowl is coming up, and though neither of our Bay Area teams made the cut, I'll spend my day pretty close to how I would if they had: Indulging in savory dips, bacon-wrapped everything, and plenty of decadent sweets. Candied Bacon Caramel Corn, anyone?
We scoured the web and found some football-friendly recipes for your next tailgate or Super Bowl party. Try these out and let us know what you think!
- Spicy Slow Cooker Chili
- Homemade Soft Pretzel Bites
- Salami chips with mustard dip
- Jalapeno Popper Dip
- Peanut Butter Football Dip
- BLT Dip
- Sweet and Spicy Bacon Wrapped Meatballs
- Cheesy Bacon Oven Chips with Chipotle Ranch Dipping Sauce
- Loaded Baked Potato Dip
- Super Bowl Nacho Bowl
- Frosty Mexican Bulldog Margaritas
- Brownie Bowl Sundaes
What are your favorite football recipes or game day treats?